Sunday, January 13, 2013

Japan FRaU Magazine, February 2013 Edition with Super Junior KRY


*This is not a full translation of the interview. It is only bits and pieces of translation that i compiled from online

Q: What is your ideal love relationship like?
 Y: To me, I do not have much opportunity to look for a girlfriend because i have so many interest and hobby. therefore i can get self-satisfaction. But if i am given a chance to meet a great woman, that's be great. Then I'd be able to express my inner passion.  
K: I'm fully prepared. If there is someone who comes beside me, I'm comfident to hold hands naturally.
R: It vary based on individuals. These days, girls tend to like bad-guy concept. But we are very busy guy. This is worse than being a bad-guy. Be together with girlfriend and singing to her is great but in actual we are too busy, so this can't be realize.

K: Ryeoowok and I are same year (not calendar year, but Korean Age count) so we are best friend.
R: Although Kyuhyun is younger than me 
(R: I am Hyung)
(K: We are obviously considered same year)  
The endless fight of magnae......


Kyuhyun Section: 
Q: Do you always play tricks on your members?
K: To be honest, yes. Especially Yesung hehehe~
K: I think if i'm needed to describe our voice, Ryeowook represents yellow,Yesung is black, and I'm blue

Ryewook Section:
Q: What kind of reaction does members have against KRY's activity?
R: Eunhyuk says he wanted to guest KRY concert and be a sole listener for once. Kangin Hyung said "Then i want to go too!". Members really support us on this.  

Q: What does K.R.Y members mean to you?
R: Kyuhyun is a very sincere person. Although Kyuhyun is younger than me age-wise, but at times I feel that he is my Hyung. And Kyu is very gentle. Yesung wise, as long as he is doing something, his enthusiasm will last until the end to make it happen~ he is really great. There are many aspects we are unable to not learn from him

R: When i was in my Japanese class during my school day, i wrote a letter to Embassy of Japan. I wrote my dreams in the letter which contains my wish that hopefully in future, i have the chance to go Japan and realize my dream of singing. Now that it happened, i'm really happy.

Yesung Section:
Q: What is KRY's existence to you?
Y:  Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, to SJ they are members who joined later, but both of them are like God's gift to us. 
Y: I think if i'm needed to describe our voice, Ryeowook represents yellow, Kyuhyun is blue, and I'm red. This 3 different voices blends very well!


Q: How do you see Ryeowook?
Y: He is very sensitive and pure~ and he is very goodwill. Although he is already 25 years old, but he is still like a child.

Q: How about Kyuhyun?
Y: He always like to  tease me but whenever i have any troubles or doubts, he will be by my side and encourage me. Few days ago, i even chatted with him til dawn ne~ I feel that he is the friend which will support me whenever i need encouragement the most.

Y: I came to Japan for holiday with my younger brother and friends previously. In order to find this particular venue used for a movie, we spent 3 hours being lost of our way.









Picture credit to: frau-web.net
Others credit to:  仪 & WWMISA & KEKE拥抱火热_KAO & wemisa & o3och3


No comments:

Post a Comment