Saturday, January 12, 2013

20130111 Heechul Sungdong Cafe


Heechul: I attended SungDong district's New Year event, and MC-ing for it as well. During the New Year event, HwanHee came to sing a song as well. Just as he comes up the stage, our eyes met and we both laugh at the moment because we find each other's appearance funny. Before enlistment, usually we only saw each other performing on their stage and yet, now we are in the same "industry" performing on the same stage. It feels refreshing.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

Heechul: I am looking at the messages on the website and once again i feel that i really have a lot of foreign fans~ or is it i have too little fans in Korea? hehehehe~ 
Listener: Oppa, that is not it, you have a lot of fans in Korea too! But it is noon now so it is inconvenient to listen to broadcast, not that you don't know....

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Heechul: During New Year we have to wear hanbok (Korean traditional clothes), but why hanbok? Although i do not like to, but i still prepared one piece in a rush. In the end, i saw my own picture and i realize i became ugly! I used to say i'm flower boy, the weak flower boy, but now when i see the picture, i'm not a fragile flower boy anymore ㅠㅠ I'm totally like a patient ARGH! This is what happens when you drink too much (alchohol)

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Heechul: Everyone, please beware to not catch cold, my colleagues and I all catch a cold. They all say it is because of me. Mine has been for a long time and it won't cure. Everyone must take care of their health!
Heechul: I need to work on my health management. I am now 64KG, but before enlistment i'm about 58KG and height of 177cm's taller by a bit 178cm XD hehehe~  (This line might sound weird but Heechul was trying to tease people with his height. The structure in Korean and English sentence is different)  I remember when i just came out from training center, that time i was 69KG! I think this can't be it, i can't let the the 10th digit becomes a 7!! So i have to work hard to diet. Recently, I relax and slack off a bit, i return to 64KG again =.=|||
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

Heechul: During the New Year Event, we had to take photo for promotional use as well so i mobilize all colleagues who does image editing to work on my photo. Why must they purposely do a close-up! I have red spots on my face ㅠㅠBut looking at it, mm......it is very cute!! 1+1 is cute (I do not get this phrase)
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

Listener: Oppa, when you discharge from military will you attend Super Show 5? 
Heechul: How many times have i attended? (Of course the PD won't know) It seems like i attended 3, right? Let me do a count as it has been quite some time i leave the stage. Now, me, Dongahe, Ryeowook, and Kangin is staying together. Unconsciously, i will say your performance, your performance etc and they will nag me (They meant he should use our, and not your as a third party). Anyway, wait until discharge then we will talk about this.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ 
Listener: Hee DJ, you mentioned before the character in games will not leave you but there will be a day when girls leave you?
Heechul: En, this is a famous saying i've previously mentioned XD
Heechul: That time. someone asked me why do i not meet girls yet i spend time playing games. So i told them, if you invest everything on your girlfriend, sooner or later one day she will leave you. But playing a character in a game. as long as you do not delete her, she will never leave you. Due to this comment, i gain a lot of male fans but a lot of female fans leave me too ㅠㅠ

Listener: When I play game and got hacked by hackers, the she in my game will leave me....
Heechul: That is not the character in the game left you but she was robbed by someone else hahahaha!!
Listener: After my game was hacked, i was so furious! Close to wanting to be a hacker and revenge them as well.
Heechul: A lot of people do not understand why people feel sad or happy for the characters in game. However, i do not see it purely as a game. I used my extreme professional spirit to raise her bit by bit just like girls who loves knitting, they spent tremendous effort to knit the sweater thread by thread.
Heechul: After listening to me talking so much about game, our PD ask me if I "eat to survive" (it is a Korean saying of asking Are you normal) hehehe~ But for those who plays games, they sure have felt resonated
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Listener: Heenim, you are handsome even without make up!
Heechul: When i record for program such as Family Outing 2, in order to pursuit the sense of reality i don't make up at all, because my skin condition is very good, and there weren't any spots although my eyes expression might be weak at times...actually i used to be very good looking ㅠㅠ
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ 
Heechul: The song played just now is Suju's Miina. I tried hard to recall the dance but since i havent dance for long...there are many moves that i have forgotten.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ 
Heechul: Ah~~ there is listener who greets me in Arab language!
Listener: Oppa, don't you want to dye your hair? I think you look good in blonde. If you want to colour your hair, please colour it blonde! 
Heechul: I previously coloured them a lot such as red and many other colours. But now, i'm starting to have hair fall. I'm so worried if this persist, can I still do my comeback.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ 
Listener: Oppa, I'm not only your fan, but i'm Heebum's fan too!
Heechul: Heebum is a cat i'm raising, when i had accident during 24 yrs old, lying at home was a very depressed moment and coincidentally, the cat i rear runaway. Fans then gifted me a Russian Blue. Now it has been living with me for about 8 years. I hug Heebum to sleep everyday. It has a very gentle nature, and very cute.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Heechul: Last time, my hobby is very distinctive and my love and hatred is expressed obviously, But i'm unsure since when did this happen,  slowly my bi-polar edges is disappearing, therefore my face becomes round too?? hehehe~ I was thinking of keep living with this kind of mildness but everyone surrounding me including my company and members all advised me not to!

Heechul: I know that too, the line I Love You is a very warm phrase. However to me, it is very hard for me to say out this line. Although i frequently go home drunk and start telling Donghae and Ryeowook I love you, I love you. Towards my parents, i really can't say it. Even to my girlfriend, i have never said this once. I think, apart from we may say this line to parents more, if we keep repeating this line to other people, there will be no more mystery-feel to it.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Listener: Heenim, there are classmates who are in self-study classes but are secretly listening to your broadcast!
Heechul: If it was before, i'll shout loudly "Teacher! There are people who are listening to broadcast during self-study classes!" But since my personality has been very gentle now, i'll use my vast mercy to let you go.





THE END.

*Accuracy is not guaranteed as this is translated from Korean to Chinese, Chinese to English

Credit to: 梦希_@weibo







No comments:

Post a Comment