Monday, January 14, 2013

20130114 Heechul Sungdong Cafe


Listener: Early in the morning i'm able to see Heechul oppa, this is really happiness!

HeechulAh....thank you (being shy) (Today's radio event is to celebrate the opening of SDTV therefore, he say can't be too free-style. He mentioned he did read the script from PD carefully and diligently and he is going to follow the instruction unconditionally. The script mentioned a part he has to act "surprised" then he did a demonstration of how to be surprised of shocked when needed >.<|||)

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

(The assistant MC was changed from a male to female. The male was being asked how does he feel when partnered with Heechul)
Sunbae: Am honoured that i'm given a chance to come and congratulate the opening. Having Heechul beside me, I'm really happy and very convenient! (He meant something like Heechul DJ-ed greatly and kept him at ease)

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴


Listener: I'm a fan from Hong Kong 
(Female MC spoke in chinese "i'm from Hong Kong")
Heechul: Oh! You understand chinese?
Listener: Oppa when discharged from military shall be 31 years old a ahjussi! Heechul Ahjussi! I really like Heechul Ahjussi a lot hahaha! Today is my birthday, Heenim please greet me Happy Birthday.
Female MC: Congratulations (in chinese) I used to work in China, therefore i know a little.
Heechul: Then how do you say Happy Birthday?
Female MC: Congratulations to you, congratulations to you like that
Heechul: Congratulations x N times! (in chinese)      

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

(When asked about ideal type)
Heechul:Really I have been answering this question ever since my debut. That time i would reply those who have pretty legs, wear short skirt, then in the end i mention about being filial, kind etc....now i like pretty legs (He mentioned very very lightly close to whisper)
Heechul: I haven't got a girlfriend for 3 years. I downloaded a lot of apps where you can get to know new friends but i can only see their photo, and i do not like girls who wear clothes that are over-exposed. I like those who show their pretty legs but most of the time those picture won't be showing their leg............

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

Heechul: I ever thought of moving out and stay by myself but i get lonely too easily.  I'm staying in the dorm now with Kangin, Ryeowook and Donghae and when i'm playing game, Ryeowook and Kangin will prepare food for me. 
Hwanhee: Kangin knows how to cook too?
Heechul:....His Kimchi fried rice is really good!! 


THE END.
*Accuracy is not guaranteed as this is translated from Korean to Chinese, Chinese to English
Credit to: 
暖暖酱子呀@weibo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment